Saturday, April 26

No hike today

There was no hike today, my friends. The reason being I had a migraine all day, which just went away about an hour and a half ago. I really do hate these things. It makes my life miserable, and it's so frustrating not being able to do what I planned on doing because of it. Poor Zack felt bad, even though he assured me he was fine with it. I told him we would go on Tuesday and take Jelly (my mom's dog) with us. I feel bad for him too. I enjoy his company and love doing things with him. He's like my right hand man! That kid is just awesome! So I felt really bad today that I had to cancel on him since I knew that he was really looking forward to it (he even called me on Friday afternoon to check and make sure we were still going). So, Tuesday after we go on a hike I should have more pictures to post and better things to update you on. I don't know how long the hike will be, but we should be able to hike for about an hour or so. I'm going to pick him up after work around 4:30 pm and then we'll drive to Rabbit Mountain and hike from there. If we get there around 5:00 pm then we should have a good couple of hours to hike before the sun goes down. I'll keep you all informed!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Well I am excited to hear that you are out hiking, i had no idea you were an outdoors person, i knew i liked your for some reason...and some day i will figure that reason out.