Tuesday, February 1

Where To Start?

I had so many things I wanted to write about bumping around in my head this morning. I found myself narrating the things I wanted to talk about, like I was in one of those sitcoms where the main character looks off into the horizon while he speaks what's really going through his mind. This past month has been so long. I've been sick and my body has been fighting hard to get better. It has literally taken me just over a month to feel better. I guess I was naive in that I thought the radiation treatment didn't affect me as much as they said it would. It just took some time for me to really experience it. At any rate, I'm doing better now, thank you. I can't promise daily updates on my blog. Things happen and life tends to make different plans than what you want, so I'll try to pop in and post something whenever I can. Thanks.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Seeing as how they make you avoid other people when having radiation, it makes perfect sense to me that it would take the chirp out of you.
Call me, I miss my Crystal!