Thursday, September 23

The Lonely Limb of Plastic - Part 2

Have no idea what this is all about? Please see the original post HERE

As a new day approaches there is much to do!
Surrounded by friends under a sky so blue.
Hopeful and happy with a life to renew
is the lonely limb of plastic.


No longer lonely, an adventure begins
in beautiful Colorado with many new friends.
There are many new places to visit, wherein
you'll find the (formerly lonely) limb of plastic.


So, who would like to participate next? Be sure to read the first post and leave a comment if you would like to be the next person to have an adventure with the lonely limb of plastic. :)

3 comments:

misskate said...

Ahh!!! I love it! Those are some really nice pictures too :)
Hooray for the adventures of the(formerly lonely) limb of plastic!

Ritsumei said...

Me!! Me!! I want the (Formerly Lonely) Limb of Plastic!

BabySteps.Blogger @ gmail.com

enginerd said...

Put me on the list. I have a few ideas of my own!