Wednesday, August 12

"Three is a magical number"

Today was a really weird day at work. My morning was really productive, and I was in a pretty good mood, but my boss wasn't so much, a couple of people were out, and so it kind of made for a stressful morning. It also didn't help much that I had to run to a doctor's appointment over my lunch break. My boss had asked me to remind her about it in the morning, and when I did she kind of got frustrated. I didn't know what to do so I ended up just looking at her while she kind of had a little fit and then she realized that I was still standing there looking at her, so she stopped. I know it had nothing to do with me, per se, I was just the last straw apparently. No harm done, really, but I honestly tried to race back from my doctor's appointment to get back to work. Then I had a really productive afternoon, and now I am tired. :) Such is the way my days usually end up...except not the boss being upset bit. :)

However, today is James' and my three year wedding anniversary and I couldn't be happier about that. He is the butter to my toast and the breath to my life. I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. He makes me laugh every day, makes me feel better about myself, and loves me unconditionally. I love every piece of him and I can't imagine not being married to such a wonderful man. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and every day I wake up wondering what I did to deserve to not only know someone like him, but to be married to him. I love him with all my heart and soul and I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Yay!! Congrats on three years :) That's so wonderful

azufelt said...

Happy anniversary! Sorry to have missed it, we've been slightly pre-occupied around here!

I really hope that TJ has kept you all in the loop, you know, that we had a baby and all! He's so BAD at that stuff! Anyway, we miss you guys and can't wait to come up and show off little Baby Austin. you can check out pics on the blog!