Sunday, June 19

A Tribute to My Father - Day Seven

Ah, dad. My dad. The greatest man I know. I think this quote from Thomas. S. Monson really sums it up nicely:

"Let us reflect gratitude for our fathers. Father . . . is ever willing to sacrifice his own comfort for that of his children. Daily he toils to provide the necessities of life, never complaining, ever concerned for the well-being of his family. This love for (his) children, this desire to see them well and happy, is a constant in a time of change."

It all comes down to this:

No matter where I am I know my dad will be there for me.
No matter what happens I know my dad will listen to me.
No matter what sort of situations may occur I know my dad loves me.

And that makes all the difference. I love you, dad! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: