Tuesday, June 14

There Are Times

There are times when I am gently guided to things that help me see who I really am. There are times when I struggle and feel alone in my daily trials, but there are always times when I am sweetly reminded of who I am, where I came from, and that I am loved. I am reminded of sweet promises made to those who are faithful, to those who endure, and to those who keep moving forward. I have bad days and I get down on myself and my limited abilities at this time. Yet, there are times when the Lord knows exactly what I need to hear and blesses me with whispers of love that rejuvenate my soul. For those times, I am most grateful.

 I really enjoy this song. It's from Disney's Meet the Robinson's (a fantastic movie, if I do say so) but I feel it is appropriate to how I am feeling now. Listen to the words.

No comments: