Sunday, August 8

A new look and an invitation for you

Come on in. Pull up a chair and have a seat. Let's chat for a while. I've been kind of avoiding people for a while, and I realize

that I miss laughing...


... and I miss talking

If you come in and have a seat we can talk about anything you want. It could be about something nice, something sweet, something funny, or something heartbreaking. All you need to know is that you are invited. We could have a grand time reminiscing about good times shared in the past, hopes for our futures, and sadness that darn near threatens to break us. I've got the tissues. I'll pour us some drinks, and we don't need to bother with keeping time. I've even found a relaxing and shady place for us to sneak away to. It's a little secret garden that no one else knows about. And when we're done, we'll give each other a hug, a high five, or a handshake, but we'll leave as friends and one day we'll do it again. I've even got a spot all picked out for you.

So, what do you want to talk about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog. Glad you got in the groove again and decided to start really blogging. Love you very much. Love Mom Z