Tuesday, January 20

"Your Rankings Have Been Changed"

Yesterday was a tough day for me, and I didn't get home until late...which is when I typed up my other post. Anyway, after I got home I checked my email and saw I had an email from Facebook that said my rankings had been changed. I looked at it and realized it was pretty depressing, but now that I am doing better today I looked at it again and I just had to laugh. I know these email notifications are set up through Facebook and I can adjust them to my own personal preference, but I just thought it was a sad sort of email to come home to last night. Here is what it said:

"Crystal, your rankings have been changed. Changes in your ranks:
#4 best room-mate (lost 1 place)
#6 kindest (lost 1 place)
#10 nicest (lost 1 place)
#11 best singer (lost 2 places)
#11 most famous (lost 1 place)"

What a morale booster!!! Apparently amongst all my Facebook friends that I was compared with I'm only the 6th kindest, the 10th nicest, and the 4th best roommate. I used to be much higher in these comparisons. Go figure. At any rate, it was a sad email to come home to. It kind of confirmed the way I felt about myself. They should have just made the title of the email something like "Yes. We have confirmed you are a loser." or "Crystal, you really do suck! And here's the numbers to prove it." At least then I wouldn't be curious to open them up. I think I'll go change my Facebook settings. I don't want to know how many places I lost next time around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better, I've never even been ranked... I don't rank at all, now I'm depressed. I need to sleep it off! Anyways, I think you're the greatest!!!!! Have a wonderful day ;-)

stampinashley said...

Oh, I would definitely not have placed you as 10th nicest.... those are all just mean! ANd can't you even go UP on atleast one of them, c'mon. I think those FB things are totally hokey!