Thursday, November 9

In the beginning...

In the beginning there was a girl who would sometimes feel bad about who she was and the path her life had taken. Sure, she worked hard and often times felt happy and comfortable with the work and progress she could offer. On most days she would smile brightly after working hard on a particularly difficult problem and succeeding. Other days she would laugh and joke around like she didn't have a care in the world. But some days, she just felt inadequate and very, very small. It was on those days that she liked to reflect about her life, her loved ones, her talents, her work, and mostly....her thoughts.

So begins my blog. It's intentions, for now, are to get the thoughts out of my head when I find myself in such moods, and have them down somewhere to read through on those happy days I have more often than not. I often write things that I call "deep thoughts". It is some of my best writing I think, and helps me to truly see who I am as a person, a friend, a sister, a wife, a coworker....and the list goes on. Thanks for reading. Come back often. If anything, I hope my thoughts will help to create some of your own.

No comments: