Sunday, July 18

Another sighting

There's been another sighting! This one was a bit hard to see at first, but I managed to spot it...and I wasn't even trying, I promise! I happened to glance out the window to see what the weather was like and spotted this green speck on the leave. After further investigation I saw this.

It probably thought nothing could spot it due to its fine camouflage. But I did!


Everybody was kung fu fighting!

I never realized there were so many things to see in that tree. And now that I know the tree is habited by at least two types of insects, it's easier for me to spot them. I don't know what this insect is. It could be a small cicada, or some type of species related to the praying mantis, but I don't think it's a spider because it only has six legs and two antenna. It was fun taking pictures of it, though.

No comments: