Tuesday, April 6

I guess he's just lucky

James and I took my little sister to Dave and Busters (a local eat and play place for all ages) for her 18th birthday. We all had a lot of fun and spent the afternoon playing all the fun arcade games and multiplayer games in the place. My sister had never been there before, so it was really fun to see her so excited about it. By the way, she totally dominated at Guitar Hero on expert level. She was amazing!! The surprise of the day, though, came from James when he won 1000 tickets from the Spin-N-Win game not once, not twice...but FIVE TIMES!! It was incredible! I guess he's just lucky.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome! What did he get with all his tickets???

Chilly Beans said...

He didn't get anything but instead got me two Nintendo DS games and my sister a little remote control car that recharges on sunlight. How sweet is my husband? We tried to coax him into getting something, but he said he only wanted to get something for his beautiful wife and her wonderful sister. Now I feel like the lucky one!!