Saturday, October 10

Catching Up

I seem to say, more often than not, that "it's been a while since I last posted". I would like to say that going forward I won't be saying that any longer. However, not a lot of exciting things really happen to me, so there isn't much to blog about. And unless you want to hear about my sucky health right now, you'd probably thank me not to write about that. Ok, enough of that. On to better things. 

October is quickly becoming a favorite month in our home. Towards the end of September, James and I were trying to figure out exactly when October started to become one of our favorite times of the year. We are so in to Halloween that it is crazy, almost bordering on an obsession. Each year we seem to accumulate more and more Halloween decorations and become more and more excited to put them up that we can't seem to wait for the first of October in which to do so. This year, the Halloween fever was worse than ever. James and I pulled out all our decorations (there were four buckets full. And I'm talking about the Rubbermaid 18 gallon buckets. Four!! Can you believe it?) and began to dream of how we would decorate our apartment. We were salivating with ideas and designs. It was crazy!! 

So we decided it would be really fun to have a couple of people over to help us decorate for this wonderful holiday. My friend Gina and my little brother Zack came over and we decorated to the nines! It took us about five hours to complete the look, and unfortunately James had to work that day so he didn't get to participate in the fun. However, we saved the biggest decoration for last so that he could play with us. It was the table top Haunted Graveyard and I'll have to post pictures of that in another post. It is awesome! 


1 comment:

misskate said...

Love the bath curtain!