Friday, May 1

More Adventures of Lil Pig

Lil Pig and I have had lots of time to spend together, and this has proven to be quite entertaining. Who knew that she could be so full of energy and have such character? Here are some more pictures of the exciting things that have taken place.


I walked into the study the other day to find Lil Pig trying to climb my vanilla orchid! I had to explain to her that it is not a little tree of just the right size for her to climb as she had originally thought. She apologized and felt bad, and then I felt bad for having to reprimand her. So, I thought it would be fun to play dress up.

Lil Pig found this fantastically pink and fuzzy scarf and loved it immediately. I couldn't help but laugh! Look at how happy she is! I let her wear it all day...mostly because she wouldn't take it off.

Another day, when I was not feeling so well after having exhausted myself from doctor's visits and just all around movements, Lil Pig decided to play me a song on the piano. I was thrilled. I love listening to her play. Here she is playing "God Help The Outcasts" from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. I love singing this song, but due to recent circumstances I am not able to. It will be really fun to have her play and me sing once my voice is healed and back to normal. She played songs until I fell asleep. She is so thoughtful!

My mom used to collect miniature tea sets of all makes and models. After having collected them for years she decided to downsize and asked if I would like them. I love those little tea sets, so I said yes and now I have them in my apartment. She gave them to me a few months ago. One day last week, Lil Pig was just being curious and she stumbled upon the box I have them in (it is only until I can find a place to display them). She played with all of them for a very long time, but her favorite was a little pig tea set. She would set it up and then just look at it with a big grin on her face. It was sweet. We leave it out now so she can play with it when she wants to.

Today I decided to let her play Guitar Hero. What a little rockstar she is!! Here is a picture of her playing Guitar Hero I. She's playing "More Than A Feeling" on medium and she is really good! I don't know how her little arms and legs reach all the buttons when she needs to. Sometimes I think I only see a little brown blur but all the notes are being hit! It's funny!

And here is the final result after playing the song. 89% notes hit. That's pretty good. I guess you could say she's a natural on this game. I'm curious to see how she does on Dance Dance Revolution. She could play against James and we'll see who would win. That would be fun.

Lil Pig is so fun, and she wears herself out a lot. I am so glad she is part of our little family! That's all the pictures I have for now, but don't worry. I'll post more again soon. She's always doing something that warrants a picture and a blog entry!

7 comments:

misskate said...

I love your Lil' Pig posts :) So much awesomeness!
I hope you're feeling 100% better soon!

Chilly Beans said...

Thank you! She definitely keeps me company...and on my toes. :)

Gina said...

Oh, Lil Pig is so much fun!! I especially like her climbing the vanilla orchid!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Lil Pig is able to enjoy the tea sets and maybe when you are feeling 100% better you and Lil Pig can go on a picnic, maybe even take her fishing! I love her adventures and laughed until my sides split!

Chilly Beans said...

Yes, she certainly does love to climb the orchids, even though I put it way up top out of reach...or so I thought. She sure is a fun little pig!

Chilly Beans said...

A picnic and fishing!! What great ideas! I will definitely have to take her and see what mischief she can get into. :) Thanks for the ideas!

Melissa J. said...

I'm loving your Lil Pig stories. They crack me up. Joe came in while I was reading them and was trying to figure out what the heck it was. It made me think of Santa Vaca, Pinto Bean, and Cabeza!