Tuesday, April 21

Pictures!!

James and I took some pictures of my recent scar and bruise from the surgery, so I thought I would post them here. 

Here is my scar fresh from the doctor's office. It doesn't look that bad. The white thing on my shoulder is an ice pack. It was my best friend for the last week. I had that thing every minute. It really helped my neck feel better.

Here's a picture of James and I after the doctor's appointment. We look so happy.

Here is the bruise that has taken control over my arm!!! This wasn't even from the IV. This was from the spot where they first tried to get the IV in, and obviously it didn't work too well. It looks so much better than the first few days after the surgery. At one point I had to cover it up with a glove because it just made me sick looking at it.

My scar and my sad face.

A close up of the scar. The doctor was very pleased with how it looked. He kept looking at it and smiling...no, he was BEAMING! It was so funny, but it was also really nice to see a doctor who was impressed with his work and excited about what he does...and not in a vain way. He is a good doctor. If anyone ever needs to have head or neck surgery in Colorado I have a great referral for you! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Grrr Baby! Scars are Sexy! ;) Glad to see you've come out of the surgery well!

Gina said...

I just laughed my butt off, because in the picture with the bruise, you're making the "You're getting a phone call" face!
I can just hear you in my head sounding like the Godfather, only a woman. :)
I'm glad to see you're in good spirits. That will help the healing.