Tuesday, April 21

The Adventures of Lil' Pig!!

My friend Gina made a wonderfully cute pig for me to keep me company during my surgery. Lil' Pig is her name, and adventure is her game. It seems every time I turn around she is into something, but one look from those big green eyes just melts my heart! Here are some of her most recent adventures.

Here she is playing hide and seek in the flowers. She loves to nestle between the petals and pop out when you least expect it. Last night James was painting at the table when she decided to scare him. It was funny!

This morning she decided to watch her favorite show while I was getting my breakfast. I didn't even know she knew how to turn on the TV!

Sometimes she likes to climb up on the windowsill and wait for James to come home. She always looks so peaceful and content. I often wonder what is going on in that little brain of hers. I couldn't resist taking a picture of her. She just looks so cute!

Thanks again, Gina, for giving me Lil' Pig! She is so fun!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I had no idea she'd be such a troublemaker.

Anonymous said...

Where is Lil Pig going on her next adventure?