Saturday, October 25

I've been tagged again! Woo-hoo!!

Yea! Thanks Julie!! (And yes, I was the one who tagged you for the husband thing!) I am such a dork, I know, but I really enjoy things like this because it is stuff not too many people know and it is always fun learning new things about others. Here it goes:

8 THINGS...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Friends
2. Eli Stone
3. Joan of Arcadia
4. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
5. House Hunters
6. Property Virgins
7. Deadliest Catch
8. Survivorman and Man vs. Wild (ok, they are extremely similar so I grouped them together. I hope that's allowed)

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Red Robin
2. Bennigan's
3. Hibachi Grill
4. Johnny Carinos
5. Wendy's
6. Qdoba
7. Silver Mine Subs (a sandwich shop)
8. Noodles and Company

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. I went to work
2. I went to work
3. I went to work
4. I visited one of our vendors for work
5. I went back to work after that
6. I was the last one at work
7. I visited with James after work while he did homework
8. I didn't think about work again that night!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. James completing his second Bachelor's degree
2. Cooler weather
3. Not having to worry about bills so much
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas
5. One day getting a bike
6. Getting my Masters
7. Getting my Ph.D.
8. Teaching at a university or college

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. The cold weather
2. The beautiful colors of the trees here in Colorado
3. The anticipation of four major holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years)
4. Football season....does there have to be anything after that?
5. Cooking and baking good food
6. Everyone just seems happier
7. Visiting friends and family I haven't seen in a while
8. The cold weather...I know I already said that but I love the cold weather! It's worth mentioning twice!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Be healthier
2. Less stress
3. Winning the lotto (of course it helps if I actually buy a ticket, right?)
4. Visiting Scottland, Ireland, and Italy
5. A Wii or a Nintendo DS
6. Publishing my book
7. Learn how to play the piano
8. Sing the National Anthem at a Super Bowl

8 PEOPLE I TAG ARE:
1. Amy
2. Ashley
3. Jeanette
4. Brian
5. Kim
6. Jennifer
7. Denise
8. Sam

No comments: