Thursday, March 24

Update

I went to the dentist yesterday and was told that some cement that was used to place my temporary crown had not been cleaned off so that was why my gums and tongue and mouth hurt so bad. The assistant cleaned out the cement and got some pretty big pieces out of there. Then she filed down the edges of the temporary crown so it wouldn't rub against my tongue anymore. I think I was there for all about ten minutes, but the relief was almost immediate. The swelling has gone down 90% and my mouth and ear doesn't hurt anymore. There is a blister on the back of my tongue where it was rubbing on the crown, but now that will be able to heal. I feel so much better now. I told her she was "a miracle worker amongst dental people". I don't know what exactly I was saying other than THANK YOU!! Such relief!

No comments: